[ncl-talk] masking_query

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:29:12 MDT 2016

Dear NCL users

I am able to plot the masking data with the help of the NCL users.  But if
you see the attached figure, still lots of data points are missing in the
selected regions such as Nepal and Uttrachanchal (Indian region).

I do not want to miss any data points of selected regions. So is there any
way to do this ? But I also do not want to add any other adjacent states
shapefile like if I add shapefile of Uttar Pradesh (another Indian state
next to Uttaranchal and Nepal) , that will cover the data points of in
Uttranchal and Nepal but with the Uttar Pradesh also.

Regards
Kunal Bali