[ncl-talk] Fwd: Fwd: Adding your own longitude/latitude labels to a masked Lambert Conformal plot

Sinan Sahin ssahin at nku.edu.tr
Fri Jun 24 10:42:06 MDT 2016

Dear Mary Haley

Thank you for your help, Best Regards

Sinan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu>
Date: 2016-06-24 17:18 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [ncl-talk] Fwd: Adding your own longitude/latitude labels to a
masked Lambert Conformal plot
To: Sinan Sahin <ssahin at nku.edu.tr>
Cc: "ncl-talk at ucar.edu" <ncl-talk at ucar.edu>

Hi,

Please respond back to ncl-talk for all follow-up so that everybody can
benefit from the answer.

I've modified the lcmask_4.ncl script to remove the contouring part and to
show how you might adjust the labels.  I changed the example so that the
longitude range is extended, which causes the labels to flip.

--Mary