[ncl-talk] radial distance vs. height plot

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:06:41 MDT 2016

Dear Dennis,
    Thanks for your response. Though the x(radius)-y(height) plot is that
what I want finally, but my question is before that I need to calculate a
variable (var) with varying its radial distance, that part am not sure how
to do. I know the central point say var(lat,lon) and want to show through
the radius of 500km how it is varying starting from the centre to 500 km.
Hope I have make you understand my question. If anyone give me some idea
how can I proceed I'll be thankful. Any help in this issue will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ipsita