[ncl-talk] attach column of plots

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:51:54 MDT 2016

Hi Noelia,
 I assume that your plots are referred to different season, so why do you want to attach them? If your primary goal is to panel your 4 plots in a 2x2 matrix then I would suggest to use the gsn_panel  functionality instead.
You can easily achieve that by doing something like
gsn_panel(wks,(/plotD,plotM,plotJ,plotS/),(/2,2/),True)
Maybe I misunderstood the question, let me know.
cheers

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista.org <http://guidocioni.altervista.org/>