[ncl-talk] Trying to make the width of bars equal in all plots in a panel

Soumik Basu sbasu at alaska.edu
Tue Jun 14 16:05:08 MDT 2016

Hi,

I have plotted a bar chart plot. Can anybody please help me to make the
width of the bars equal?

Also, I am getting some weird star marks in the x-axis. Can you please tell
me how to get rid of those?

Each plot in the panel are drawn with a different no. of bins and range of
the x-axis is different for each plot. I tried to use
"gsnXYBarChartBarWidth" function but I am still having different widths of
the bars in each plot. I am attaching the figure and the code.

Thanks,
Soumik
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important
thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

Dr. Soumik Basu
Post Doctoral Fellow, International Arctic Research Center, UAF, Fairbanks,
AK, USA
Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing, China
PhD in Atmospheric Sciences
M.Sc. in Atmospheric Sciences
Email: suvro05 at gmail.com
website: http://soumikbasu.weebly.com/