[ncl-talk] Open a single level in GRIB2

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Thu Jun 9 07:26:40 MDT 2016

The request by Dennis will help clarify answers, but given the comment on your read in line I would imagine the below to work.

pa = 50000 ; 		lv_ISBL0 are typically in Pascals check the output of ncl_filedump to make sure though.

v = f-> VGRD_P0_L100_GLL0({pa},:,:)

Documentation here, as well as the reference manual in general.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/subscript_coord.shtml <http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/subscript_coord.shtml>