[ncl-talk] About shapefiles

isakhar sakhar isakhar isakhar.inside13 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:01:42 MDT 2016

Dear Mary,

Now I am getting the error as shown below. I tried to change the name of
NAME_3 according to name of the cities but still same.

warning:ContourPlotSetValues: Data values out of range of levels set by
EXPLICITLEVELS mode
fatal:["Execute.c":5900]:variable (NAME_3) is not in file (citiesShapes)
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 269 in
file shapefiles_5.ncl

Appreciate for any help,

Soares