[ncl-talk] labeling color bar ends

Matt Masarik mattmasarik at boisestate.edu
Fri Jul 29 13:20:38 MDT 2016

I have a question regarding labeling color bars.  I'm adding labels to the
ends using the contour resource:

        res at cnLabelBarEndStyle  =  "IncludeMinMaxLabels"

This gives end labels that are the actual min/max of the field.   Is there
a way get the min/max to be the next values associated with your contour
stride?

Ex,  for contour intervals,   10, 20, 30, 40,

Current:        0.3,  10,  20,  30,  40,  49.7
Desired:          0,   10,  20,  30,  40,  50

I'm guessing this might be tricky since you don't have to pick evenly
spaced contours..

Thanks,

Matt