[ncl-talk] pressure height 1D plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 22 13:55:16 MST 2016

Aditya,

Please see the attached script and data file. You should be able to run
this as-is.

It's a bit kludgy, because you have to first calculate the height values to
get the labels on the right Y axis. You also have to use special code to
put "height (km)" on the right Y axis, because NCL doesn't allow you to
automatically label both the right and left axes (we do have a ticket for
this).

--Mary