[ncl-talk] Netcdf4 issue

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 21 11:08:41 MST 2016

Michael,

You are using NCL 6.0.0 which is more than 4 years old.  There have been
many fixes and improvements to Netcdf4 support over the past few years.  I
highly recommend upgrading to a recent NCL version as probably your easiest
and best solution.

We use recent NCL versions a lot within ESRL/PSD with Netcdf 3 and 4 data
sets, our own and others, with very good results.

--Dave A.
NOAA/OAR/ESRL/PSD