[ncl-talk] Longitude Flip in ocean data

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 12 07:14:45 MST 2016

Arun,

We need a little more information here.  Is your data on a rectilinear
grid? This function only works for rectilinear grids (grids represented by
1D lat/lon arrays).

Did you look at your longitude values to make sure there are no issues with
them before you do lonFlip?

It would help if we could see a "printVarSummary" of the variable you are
trying to call lonFlip on, and also any error messages.

--Mary