[ncl-talk] Incorrect significance plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 5 10:49:21 MST 2016

It's hard for us to look at a code with lots of calculations to try to
figure out why a plot is not correct, if we don't have access to the data.

Have you tried debugging your code, to see if any of the values you've
calculated are incorrect?

I suggest using printVarSummary and printMinMax to make sure you have the
values and metadata that you expect:

printVarSummary(corr_dec)
printMinMax(corr_dec,0)
printVarSummary(prob_dec)
printMinMax(prob_dec,0)

etcetera.

As a side, why do you have this line:

e=transpose(transpose(JJAS_1967_2012))

If you transpose an array and then transpose it again, you are going to get
the same array back.  This is an unnecessary operation.

--Mary