[ncl-talk] plot font standard size

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 27 07:28:37 MST 2016

Marson,

I'm sorry this went unanswered.  The answer is "yes" and "no", depending on
certain things.

In your .hluresfile, you can set this:

*FontHeightF : 0.02

This affects all font heights.  However, I can't say for certain if there
aren't some cases where NCL or the gsn_csm_xxx procedures might try to
adjust the font heights in some cases to keep text from running into each
other.

--Mary