[ncl-talk] NCL Announcements

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 23 08:18:02 MST 2016

Hi all,

I just wanted to put in a few announcements before the end of the year.

With the holidays coming up, many staff will be out of the office, so ncl-talk
questions may not get answered as quickly. Please be patient and we will
get to you as soon as we can.

We are fervently working on getting NCL 6.4.0 for release. I'm feeling
pretty confident we'll have something by January.

There is still some room in the NCL Workshop in Boulder, January 10-13,
2017. The registration has been extended to December 30, 2017. Details and
a registration link can be found at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/

Finally, I wish everyone a safe and Happy Holidays!