[ncl-talk] WRF meteogram plot with height on the y-axis?

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:39:07 MST 2016

Hi,

I want to plot vertical profile of PM2.5 concentrations over a given grid
point vs time. I'm able to produce the plot by following a WRF-NCL example
for a meteogram here:
http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/SPECIAL/wrf_meteo_4.ncl

However, in this example the y-axis has model levels and not height. I want
to use height at the y-axis and possibly overlay a PBL height time-series
over this plot using the same height axis.

I have attached my script for your reference.

I'd really appreciate if you could help me do this.

Thanks in advance.

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom