[ncl-talk] Transforming WRF Mercator projection to lat/lon projection in NCL

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 20 14:24:18 MST 2016

The question is obscure:

[1] Are you asking regridding? If so,

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/
Under "Data Analysis" click "ESMF Regridding"

There are numerous examples a regridding WRF data.

===
[2] Are you asking about plotting WRF data over a map? If so,

there are numerous plotting examples:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrf.shtml

There are numerous links but I suggest that you click on the link:
       Using gsn_csm scripts to plot WRF data

====

[3] We do expect people to read about the language.

     If you are new to NCL, please see the 2 tutorials created by DKRZ.

     http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

Also,

     http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/language_man.pdf