[ncl-talk] Help required with attached script

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Sat Dec 10 22:51:09 MST 2016

Hi

Attached herewith is a script where I am trying to compare lat long of a WRF output file and  meteorological station files at different locations in Western Australia. Further after comparison, it is intended to extract and compare wind speed at locations which are on land and are not in the ocean. I would be really grateful if someone can help me out with this script.

Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)