[ncl-talk] tick marks

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 5 11:42:04 MST 2016

I suggest looking at example tm_8.ncl on this page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/tickmarks.shtml#ex8

which does a nice job of summarizing all the different weird permutations
you can use for any of the "Format" resources in NCL.  This allows you to
fine-tune the way your tick mark labels appear.

I've included the image from this example so you can see it right away. The
resource used by this example is tmXBFormat.

-Mary