[ncl-talk] How to change the data on a rectilinear lat/lon gridto a curvilinear grid whithout changing its original resolution

易路 dg1225033 at smail.nju.edu.cn
Sat Aug 20 07:44:36 MDT 2016

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. My problem has been resolved  by seeting the resources of mpProjection and other related resources such as mpLambertParallel1F et.al.  to plot the TRMM data on a map which have the same projection of WRF output data. There is no need to use any funtions to regrid the TRMM data. Sorry for not expressing my problem well, but thank you very much all the same!

Best regards!

Yi Lu

易路

南大邮件系统/学生/博士生/12级博士生