[ncl-talk] Where does index start

Jacob Alberto Garcia jacob_garcia at dlsu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 1 23:38:35 MDT 2016

Good day

I am going to use this to get the average temperature from a wrfout file

t2a_avg_part = dim_avg_n_Wrap(t2a(3:7,:,:), 0)

If I have 385 time slices what do I input? Do I start at 1 to 385 or 0 to
384?

Jacob

--
 <http://www.dlsu.edu.ph> <https://www.facebook.com/DLSU.Manila.100>
<http://instagram.com/dlsu> <https://twitter.com/dlsumanila>

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail, including those in its
attachments, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) or
entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient,
you must not read, copy, store, disclose, distribute this message, or act
in reliance upon the information contained in it. If you received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer or system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of De La Salle
University.