[ncl-talk] NCL wrf_user_vert_interp array size and time dimensions

Bill Ladwig ladwig at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 27 09:57:14 MDT 2016

Hi Alan,

I'm going to put in a ticket for this.  All the issues you brought up are
bugs.  For now, if all you need are values interpolated to pressure levels,
you can use the wrf_user_intrp3d functions (or wrf_interp_3d_z which is
called by wrf_user_intrp3d).  Otherwise, you'll need to hack up your copy
of WRFUserARW.ncl until we can get a fix out.

Thanks,

Bill