[ncl-talk] NCL error managing SCM output

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:30:01 MDT 2016

Hi,

Those environment variables seem reasonable, and I've verified that the
"BlueWhiteOrangeRed" colormap was indeed part of the NCL 6.2.0
distribution.  I don't know what else to suggest.  If you are able to send
me your data, I try to can test/diagnose things here. If its more than a
few megabytes, you can FTP it to our site as per below, and drop me a quick
note when its in place (let me know the exact filename).

*You can ftp larger datasets and files to:*

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
.
.
.
quit

Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the *exact* names of the
files in order to retrieve them.