[ncl-talk] Seg fault when reading attribute from file

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:15:15 MDT 2015

Hi Kyle,
I was able to reproduce this problem only under the condition that the
variable in question has no existing attributes, a condition that your
test case meets.  You are correct that it is a NetCDF4-only issue. It
is definitely an issue that we need to fix for the next release.
Thanks for pointing this out.
 -dave