[ncl-talk] how to make the panel plots with different coordinates have the uniform size

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Sep 13 17:22:28 MDT 2015

gsn_panel is really meant for paneling individual plots, and not plots that
are connected to each other and are of different sizes.

Please see example panel_23.ncl, at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/panel.shtml

This does something similar to what you want, but it doesn't use gsn_panel.

You may also want to look at examples panel_28.ncl and panel_35.ncl

--Mary