[ncl-talk] Need help

isakhar sakhar isakhar isakhar.inside13 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:50:24 MDT 2015

Hi all

I am running ARW WRF 3.6.1 and FNL analysis data as input data. I use NCL
version 6.2.1 to plot output graphic for Temperature at 2 meter (T2) but
what I get is really strange because I get the temperature in the morning
is bigger then the temperature in the mid day.

What is the exactly parameter for temperature in for output correct time
that I should configure in namelist.input file?
Here I attached my namelist.input file and an image.

Any suggestion for my problem, I will apreciate it.

Soares