[ncl-talk] Failure to find attributes

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 8 11:09:39 MDT 2015

Hi Alyce,

It's difficult to say what the problem is, without access to the data.
That i turn sounds like it might not be practical to share the data, due to
the number of files involved (?)

The latest version of NCL is 6.3.0, and there have been significant changes
to the HDF5 code since the 6.2.1 version you are using. If at all possible,
it might be worthwhile upgrading your NCL to see if that takes care of the
problem.  You can always install NCL in a temporary directory and test it
out there before committing to the new version.

Hope that helps...
Rick