[ncl-talk] Sub: Error

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 30 09:01:26 MDT 2015

csv_8_ncl works fine under 6.3.0

=========
What versions of NCL are you using?

ncl -V

Also

uname -a

=========

%> ncl csv_8.ncl

 Copyright (C) 1995-2015 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.3.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
(0)     =====
(0)     fldstr=MMXT corresponds to field number 22
(0)     WILLISTON SLOULIN FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ND US : 194904 : 64.3
(1)     WILLISTON SLOULIN FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ND US : 194905 : 70.9

[snip]

(779)   WILLISTON SLOULIN FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ND US : 201403 : 37
(780)   WILLISTON SLOULIN FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ND US : 201404 : 53.6
(781)   WILLISTON SLOULIN FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ND US : 201405 : 68.2
(782)   WILLISTON SLOULIN FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ND US : 201406 : 74.4
(783)   WILLISTON SLOULIN FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ND US : 201407 : 84.7