[ncl-talk] Fwd: Attach text

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 23 16:19:26 MDT 2015

Hi Amadou,
Without being able to run your code I can only make a  guess. Try changing
this:
x1 = mnmxintw(2)*nCircles*sin(rad*n)
y1 = mnmxintw(2)*nCircles*cos(rad*n)

to this:

x1 = mnmxintw(2)*nCircles*sin(rad*n)*1.1
y1 = mnmxintw(2)*nCircles*cos(rad*n)*1.1

If that does not work I would suggest trying various modifications to those
two lines until you find something that works.
Good luck,
Adam