[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault error

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 6 09:21:10 MDT 2015

Hi Ipsita,

Without more information, its almost impossible to tell what the problem is
or how to fix it.  Would it be possible for you to send your script and a
dataset that exhibits the SEGV to our ftp site:

*You can ftp larger datasets and files to:*

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
.
.
.
quit

Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the *exact* names of the
files in order to retrieve them.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 4:52 AM, Ipsita Putatunda <ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com