[ncl-talk] A downloadable complete NCL reference, dictionary, manual... mirror ncl-website-documentation offline?

Erik J. Schaffernicht eschaffe at uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 29 18:39:09 MST 2015

I use NCL a lot when I am offline and can't get internet access due to
various reasons.

Is there a  document/package/website-ensemble/pdf     that contains all
NCL-resources- and all NCL-functions-description from a to z
   that I can download and use as a local offline look-up table, help,
complete documentation?

I don't mean that someone should write another subjectively composed
NCL-manual (there are some  here
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/)
but more a kind of mirror of the look-up structure that is offered online
    https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/*
    https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/*
Absolute completeness of all NCL-commands and NCL-functions in a easy to
search and access way, offline.

I don't care much about its size, even if it takes up 1 GB or more, I
would be happy to download it to have it offline with a good offline
search function (eg. to lookup the syntax of a function like where(..)
or learn about available some contour-resources)