[ncl-talk] Writing to to new netcdf file after replacing NaNf

Freddie Mpelasoka freddie.mpelasoka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:07:20 MST 2015

I have a file containing NaNf as missing values that are not
recognized by standard tools except "ncdump". I tried hard to get rid
of NaNf but I got stuck in write the clean data to a new netcdf file.
I get the following error:

fatal:["NclFile.c":432]:FileAddVar: an error occurred while adding a
variable to a file, check to make sure data type is supported by the
output format
fatal:["Execute.c":8575]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 67 in
file replaceNaN.ncl

I will be grateful for your help. I have attached my small script and
the file containg NaNf.

Cheers, Freddie