[ncl-talk] Simple wind profile

Amadou Coulibaly mpapin24 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:51:48 MST 2015

Dear NCL users,

Is there any way to plot simple wind profile, just 2D plot (height on
vertical axis and magnitude of wind component on the horizontal axis)? Let
say I have one month wind data (speed and direction) for 05Z, 11Z, 17Z, and
23Z each day at the different levels (from o to 8000m). Wind component can
be either onshore or cross-shore wind.

--
* COULIBALY   AMADOU   *
PhD  Student  on  West  African  Climate  System (WACS)

*Visiting Student - *
*University of Cologne, Germany**Institute of Geophysics and Meteorology*
Pohligstr. 3 / Office 3.102
D-50969 Köln

*Project*: WASCAL (West African Science Service Centre on Climate Change
and Adapted Land Use)
Phone:(+234) 810 795 2836 /(+223) 65 67 27 57 /(+226) 64 57 37 27 /+49
15218352574

E-mail: mpapin24 at gmail.com / coulibalya68 at yahoo.com

"*The time is always right to do right": Nelson Mandela*

*"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow.  The shadow is
what we think of it; the tree is the real thing" : Abraham Lincoln*

*"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt*