[ncl-talk] Multiple Issues

Jinwoong Yoo jinwoongyoo at unm.edu
Thu Nov 19 15:47:18 MST 2015

Dear Dave,

Inspired by your comment, "Perhaps an issue with a missing value not being recognized properly?", I cleared missing values in the input data (which was marked as "-nan").

Then, I was able to remove the lines (see attached image).

However, I am getting the warning messages still.

(0) gsn_add_cyclic: Warning: The range of your longitude data is not 360.
(0) You may want to set the gsnAddCyclic resource to False to avoid a
(0) warning message from the spline function.
warning:_NhlCreateSplineCoordApprox: Attempt to create spline approximation for X axis failed: consider adjusting trXTensionF value
warning:IrTransInitialize: error creating spline approximation for trXCoordPoints; defaulting to linear

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Jinwoong