[ncl-talk] Multiple Issues

Jinwoong Yoo jinwoongyoo at unm.edu
Thu Nov 19 13:30:23 MST 2015

Sorry, the previous mail was sent accidentally.

Let me continue from the previous.

For the first warning message,

I set "res at gsnAddCyclic         = False" but I'm getting it still.

For the second message, I checked "Non-monotonic coordinate variables" as noted in "Common Graphical Error Messages" at "https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/error_msg.shtml".

And I checked the deltas between the longitude coordinate array.

Indeed, they were not constant but with very small differences as below.

(99) 0.3952942
(100) 0.3952942
(101) 0.3952942
(102) 0.3952942
(103) 0.3952942
(104) 0.3953094
(105) 0.3952789
(106) 0.3953094
(107) 0.3952942
(108) 0.3952942
(109) 0.3952942
(110) 0.3952942
(111) 0.3952942
(112) 0.3952942
(113) 0.3952942
(114) 0.3952942
(115) 0.3952942

Please note that most of them are constant with 0.3952942 but a few are different.

But they are very close. So I wonder if these small differences are causing the error in real?

If they are, how can I fix it?

Should I try to adjust trXTensionF? Then, how?

Finally, I wonder if these issues above is causing the error with my contour plot in the image attached.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Jinwoong Yoo