[ncl-talk] Panel with Observed & Model Plots.

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Sun Nov 15 14:58:21 MST 2015

You’re naming the coordinates of rf_model but never doing anything more than that.

lines 54-56 should resemble this

   rf_model!0    = “latitude"
   rf_model&latitude = latitude
   rf_model!1    = "longitude"

You’ll then need another line for longitude but currently you don’t have a longitude variable. So you need to define that as well.  I personally don’t use the wrf_user_getvar functions but I believe they would have done these things for you.

The proper output of printVarSummary should have information in the coordinates section
e.g.
Variable: var (parameter)
Type: float
Total Size: 1039680 bytes
            259920 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes:	[lat | 361] x [lon | 720]
Coordinates:
            lat: [-90..90]
            lon: [-180..179.5]
Number Of Attributes: 6