[ncl-talk] reducing margins panelplots

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 10 09:30:50 MST 2015

Hi Noelia,
When you set  mpShapeMode = "FreeAspect" did you also set vpWidthF and
vpHeightF? If you didn't you will not see any difference.

Did you try rotating the label bar or not setting txString?

You can also try setting pres at gsnPaperMargin = 0.01
See this page here:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/resize.shtml
Adam

Adam Phillips