[ncl-talk] non-alphanumeric variables in ncl-6.3.0

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 6 08:33:27 MST 2015

Hello,

Could you please send us a clean version of your script and a sample data file?

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
email
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
quit

Then, after successful transfer, send us the names of the files you transferred.

---
If you can make them available via the WWW that would be fine also.

THX