[ncl-talk] math symbols in title strings

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Nov 4 07:24:10 MST 2015

Chances are your text function code <https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/function_code.shtml> is ~
Which you’ve used through most of the string.  To change font you also use the same character.

I assume the edit you want is below.  The extra ~F~ is to change the font back to default. Otherwise you’ll stay in greek characters which will be weird.

res at tiYAxisString = "Variance [10 ~F34~W~F~ log~B~10~N~ m~S~2~N~/Hz]"

Alan Brammer.