[ncl-talk] Sub: Error

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Nov 1 21:56:57 MST 2015

It sounds like the CSV file wasn't downloaded properly, or there's
something wrong with your version of NCL.

I've attached the data file, and a modified version of the csv_8.ncl
script, which does some error checking.

Please run this script with this data file, and send email back to ncl-talk
with the results.

--Mary