[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault

Amadou Coulibaly mpapin24 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:41:57 MDT 2015

Hi Mary,

When I used "time_axis_labels", I got a warring message:
warning:Attempt to reference attribute (Time0) which is undefined
(0)    time_axis_labels: The variable containing time values must have a
'units' attribute.

But when I did print(power&Time0), I got the following lines:

Variable: Time0 (coordinate)
Type: double
Total Size: 33936 bytes
            4242 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes:    [Time0 | 4242]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 2
  units :    seconds since 1970-01-01 00:00:00
  standard_name :    time

Is there anything wrong with my script? Please find attached my script.

Best