[ncl-talk] ncl plot using wrf output subset data

Lia Pervin plia at ualberta.ca
Tue May 12 00:29:54 MDT 2015

Dear all,

I am trying to plot wrf outputs that are already subset (extracted from the
original wrf outputs files using CDO), because my wrf output files are too
big to store in the server for long (single file is above 175 GB!)  I would
appreciate if you could suggest me how can I do that?

I tried to use  wrf related functions  to plot some variables, but did not
work for the subset (extracted) file, though it plots nicely for the
original (whole) file.

I really need help!

Thanks and regards

*Lia Pervin*

*PhD Student*

*Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering*

*University of Alberta*