[ncl-talk] run ncl script in bash file

Jatin Kala jatin.kala.jk at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:18:20 MDT 2015

Hi,
what error message appears in ncl.log??
"It does not work" is not really useful to help diagnose the problem.
As per a previous comment by someone else, add the "which ncl" command
in your bash script. I suspect it will return nothing, which would be
the problem.

Also, on the command line, what does this return:
$echo $SHELL

How did you install ncl on your machine, where did you define
NCARG_ROOT?, in .bashrc or .cshrc or something else?