[ncl-talk] How to superpose shapefiles in a panelplot?

mamadoulamine.mbaye at ucad.edu.sn mamadoulamine.mbaye at ucad.edu.sn
Mon Mar 23 07:45:38 MDT 2015

Hi Ansari,

You can try this:

res at gsnDraw         = False

res at gsnFrame         = False

    india_shp_name    = "../India-shapefilefull/India_Country.shp"
    lnres                  = True
    lnres at gsLineColor      = "black"
    lnres at gsLineThicknessF = 1.5
do i=0,1
unistr = unique_string("polyl")
plot at unistr$ = gsn_add_shapefile_polylines(wks,plot(i),india_shp_name,lnres)
end do
    pnlres                            = True
     pnlres at gsnframe          = False
    gsn_panel(wks,plot,(/1,2/),pnlres)
frame(wks)
end