[ncl-talk] pixel data to regular grid data

Zhifeng Yang yangzf01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:54:03 MDT 2015

Hi

I am using SEVIRI data now, and trying to interpolate the pixel data into
regular grid data, like 0.5deg*0.5. I wrote a procedure to interpolate the
data. Unfortunately, I need to do a lot of loops to complete the
interpolation, which costs a great amount of time. So the process is super
slow. I searched on the NCL website to find a similar function or procedure
which has the similar function. However, I did not find one. So do we have
this kind of function or procedure in NCL to interpolate the pixel data
into regular grid data?

Thank you,
Zhifeng