[ncl-talk] Help on a figure in polar coordinate

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Mon Jun 29 10:14:51 MDT 2015

If you're plotting all the red markers at once and all the blue markers at
once. I would have assumed you can just switch gsn_add_polymarker() to
gsn_add_polyline().
You'd have to repeat the 0th index so the line joins up, or you could try
gsn_add_polygon() and set the resources to only plot the outline of the
shape.  I think that function would then join up the ends on it's own.

If you're struggling with it. Send the script so far to the list.  If I
have a moment I'll take a look, or maybe someone else will see a solution.