[ncl-talk] NCARG_COLORMAPS

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Tue Jun 16 10:00:47 MDT 2015

Laura,

You need to be sure to include the default colormaps directory in your path
as well, or move all of NCL's colormaps into the one directory you have
set. Since you don't include that directory, most of the default colormaps
will not work.

See:
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/create_color_table.shtml#MoveColorTableFile

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu