[ncl-talk] hovmoller diagrams for vectors

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 20 14:02:33 MDT 2015

Hi Qi,
I believe you will want to use the gsn_csm_vector_scalar plotting function.
For an example showing how this function is used see example #6 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/overlay.shtml#ex6
(see the overlay_6_new.ncl script)

This example does not show a latitude/time plot but gsn_csm_vector_scalar
should still work for your needs.

Hope that helps. If not or if you have further questions please respond to
ncl-talk.
Adam