[ncl-talk] drawing colormap

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 28 14:37:52 MST 2015

Hi Don,

Sorry about the late response.  I didn't see this message until today.  By
coincidence, I happened to be working on a different color map drawing
program, one that will allow me to draw any type of colors in a row/column
format, given an array of colormaps, an array of RGB or RGBA values, an
array of named colors, or an array of color index values.  This one doesn't
do a single labelbar though.

I've attached a modified version of the labelbar code that I used to draw
the color tables, and included a test program to call it.  Let me know if
you have issues with it.  I didn't test it beyond this test code.

--Mary