[ncl-talk] problem with x11 window

David Craig dcdavemail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:09:26 MST 2015

Hi,

I recently installed ncl on an a linux machine and am having trouble
with the x11 window. Figures do not plot fully, only a portion of the
plot displays and the axis etc are missing. My scripts run fine if I
save to pdf or another format the problem is just with the x11 window.

xeyes works correctly so I think the DISPLAY environment variable is ok.
I don't get any error or warning messages. My system info is,

uname -a
Linux davcra-Lenovo-G570 3.13.0-24-generic #47-Ubuntu SMP Fri May 2
23:30:00 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Any advice?

David