[ncl-talk] Get rid of white space between contour (filled rect. area) and the surrounding axes

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 26 09:58:07 MST 2015

Erik,

The white space is likely caused by the existence of missing data.

Setting the mpMinLatF / mpMaxLatF / mpMinLonF / mpMaxLonF resources will
allow you to select the area you want to view.

If this is not working for you, then please include a full image if
possible, along with the values you are using for these four resources and
any error messages you might be getting.

--Mary